Does my ex think about me?

Table of Contents

Previous Chapter: Putting your ex on pedestal 

This is a very common question. Your ex dumped you and you wonder,

Is he/she thinking about me?

This is a common fear but answer is something you are probably not expecting to hear:

Yes, your ex is thinking about you.

The fear of being forgotten is a deep feeling but it is just a feeling and in almost all cases it does not reflect the reality.

We cannot know what other people do or think. I cannot say what they are doing or thinking now. I can not guarantee that they are not already with someone else. I cannot guarantee you that they will reach out. But I can guarantee you that your ex is thinking about you.

You were together for a long time. You shared many things. I assume your relationship was happy in general. You cannot just switch all these off and move on with your life.

Well maybe your ex is not thinking good things about you. But they are thinking about you.

But this is not your real question anyway. Your question is this:

“If my ex is thinking about me then will this make them want to come back to me?”
I understand your logic but unfortunately these two are not always correlated.

Your ex dumped you. You are not reaching out, you are in No Contact. You will not reach out until your ex reaches out to you. They think they have all the power on the day of the breakup. This may be subconscious thought but they have this feeling.

But you disappeared. You have the power to leave the table and walk away. You showed yourself and your ex that you are more than what your ex did to you. You are destined to be happy with or without your ex.

This would jolt your ex. The “expected” process of you chasing is not happening. Believe me, this is very confusing. If you have not abused your ex, they are never 100% sure about their decision. Even if you abused your ex, they may still not be 100% sure but I hope you did not abuse them.

So they will think about you and with no contact, they will think about you more with attached curiosity and worry. We don’t know if this would be enough to make your ex reach out but you should know this: if you pursue, they won’t think about you that much and you can guarantee them not to reach out. 30%, 50%, 70% chance of your ex reaching out to you is better than 0% chance if you want to get your ex back.

You can only focus on what you can control. You can make them more curious and worry about you not reaching out. You can sow the seeds but you cannot control the weather and natural disasters. But you know you won’t have anything if you don’t sow the seeds right.

Sow the seeds right and then move on. This is all you can do, just do it right and move on. Don’t wait for your ex to call you. Don’t sit there and wait for a call. Don’t be scared to move on. If the seeds grow, they will run behind you and try to stop you.

Next Chapter Will my ex call me back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get your ex back? No Contact Rule

Stages your ex goes through after breakup

Mistakes that will make you lose your ex forever